Expert Gardening Advice by a Certified Horticulturalist
Managing a yard, landscape or garden can seem like a daunting task.
- “Where do I begin?”
- “My yard is overgrown and looks like a jungle!”
- “What time of year do I prune or fertilize my plants and how do I do it?”
- “We just moved into our house and have no idea what the previous owners were thinking.”
- “How can I make usable soil out of this clay, sand or rock?”
- “What exactly is this plant that is overtaking my house and what do I do about it?”
- “Why are the leaves on my gardenia black?”
Many of us find ourselves asking these types of questions. The answers are just a visit away!
About Our Consultation Service:
During our consultations, we can discuss your landscaping and gardening goals and provide you with expert advise to ensure you meet them.
About Our Consultant:
Brad Rollins holds a BS in Horticultural Science from North Carolina State University. He has over 20 years of experience in the horticulture industry and is a North Carolina Certified Plant Professional. Brad has a passion for teaching practicality in the landscape including water wise gardening, proper plant selection and soil health.
$70 per half hour*
*Consultations are available for information and advice only. *Horticultural consultation are not a design or landscape service. *Up to 15 minutes of travel each way is included for all in-home visits. A $10 fee applies to outlying areas.