Laundry Basket Vegetable Garden
Let Maddie and Cindy show you how to create a quick and easy veggie garden:
- Find an old laundry basket and drill holes in the bottom for drainage.
- Line the sides with coco liner to keep soil in and promote proper drainage.
- Choose your plants. We chose Better Bush tomato, green peppers, Sweet Slice cucumbers, basil and parsley.
- Fill basket part way with soil.
- Plant your plants leaving the taller growing plants like tomatoes and peppers in the back, while plants like parsley are left to spill over the front.
- Fill in with top layer of potting soil where needed.
- Water, place in a sunny spot and let it grow!