Delivery and Custom Installation
Let us help you get the job done right!
Professionally planted, convenient for you, with our expert delivery and installation service, it’s easy to sit back and enjoy as your garden comes to life. We understand these plants are special and we are happy to do the dirty work so you can thoroughly enjoy your investment. Our experts will help you pick out the best plants, and deliver and plant them right in your garden. Fairview Planted, Inc. is proud to provide professional installation of high quality Fairview Garden Center plants to exceed your landscaping goals!
What’s included in our Basic Planting Service?
A fixed rate is charged to plant, based on the size of the plant container. An extra charge applies if staking is needed for trees. Delivery is included in the fee, although a delivery surcharge may be added depending on your distance from our garden center.
$10 per gallon includes:
- Professional installation
- Soil Amendment
- Root Starter Fertilizer
The minimum charge for this service is $150.
**Planting area needs to be cleared of plants, stumps, debris, etc. and ready for planting.
Our Expert Planting Installation Process: What You Need to Know
- After purchasing your Fairview Garden Center plants you will schedule your install with Fairview Planted, Inc. with a Fairview cashier.
- At the time of purchase, you will receive the Fairview Planted starter kit. Within the kit you will find plant care information as well as marking flags. The flags should be used to mark where you would like each plant installed.
- We will submit an 811 Utility Locate for your planting site. Please make sure the planting area is easily accessible (no locked gates or animals in the yard) in order to facilitate locates for all utility lines!
- We will then schedule your installation date. Installations are usually scheduled on Tuesdays and should take place within 2 to 3 weeks of purchase date. You are more than welcome to be home at the time of planting, or the crew is able to rely on your flags to ensure all plant material is installed in the correct location.
- Planting area needs to be cleared of plants, stumps, debris, etc and ready for planting.
- You will receive an email notification of your planting date, a copy of your paid in full invoice and a reminder call prior to service.
- On the day of planting, the planting crew will arrive on site in a timely manner. Planting includes digging the appropriate sized hole(s), amending the soil to allow for proper drainage and aeration, and finishing the planting with root promoting fertilizer. If a water source and hose are accessible, the crew will also water in any plant material. At this point the crew will also stake any trees and shrubs if you, the customer, chose to add on this service.
- The crew will then clean up the site, and haul off all excess materials.
How to Care For Fairview Planted Trees and Shrubs
Now that you’ve got your beautiful new garden, how do you take care of it? Fairview Garden Center has come up with a helpful guide to your beautiful plant varieties.View it here
Get Started Today
We can’t wait to help you turn your dream garden into a reality, so contact Fairview Garden Center today, or just visit us in person, to get started! We’ve been helping people with all of their gardening needs since 1974 and would love for our next project to be yours. We’ll see you soon!